A summer pic I did in 2011 while experimenting with new water techniques with Photoshop.
My One Piece OC Jenka kissing Roronoa Zoro
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!!!|
(( All requests will be ignored ))
COMMISSIONS & ART TRADE STATUS ((click 4 info))
Commissions : CLOSED
Art-Trade : CLOSED (only very close friends for now)
Requests : Friends Only
Adduen Chapter 2
Dragon Age Fanart
TLOU Mini Comic
Online Vampire Manga ADDUEN
Current Residence: San Diego, California
Favourite genre of music: Foreign, country, techno, rock, Harlem, & 80's rock
Favourite photographer: AngryJedi
Favourite style of art: Every kind and Fanart
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Wallpaper of choice: Too many posters up for wallpaper space.
Favourite cartoon character: Roronoa Zoro~!! <33
Personal Quote: "Slurpees solve everything. EVERYTHING."
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
10 long years
2. What does your username mean?
Being a Zoro fangirl from One Piece, naturally I want Zoro all for me. Plus I had to add my favorite number (3) which coincidentally is Zoro's number. Stars were aligned on that one lol
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Enthusiastic, funny, and competitive
4. Are you left or right handed?
Left handed bebeh!
5. What was your first deviation?
"The Evil Cheese", an inside joke I created using my Adduen OCs.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
"One Piece of Crap" by TVsKyle
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Fantasy and post apocalyptic
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
That's really tough, I honestly can't narrow it down @_@
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Aimo, Doubleleaf, and Pandabaka
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Each of my dA friends have inspired me in different ways; whether it's improving my art with critiques, giving me ideas, or just encouraging me to keep going. ^_^
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Sketchbook and pencil, colored pencils and ink pens. Occasionally my laptop and
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
To be honest, anywhere where my friends are because we bounce ideas off each other and the inspirational juices flow!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When people started creating OCs for my stories~